TUTORING BUSINESS POLICIES
To promote transparency and consistent expectations, as well as ensuring that my tutoring business and law practice run on time, I have established the following policies.
- My office is in the Huntington Building, on the corner of West Second and Walker Streets, near Bloomington Hospital. All tutoring will take place at the office unless other arrangements have been made.
- The fee charged for tutoring is $55 for a session lasting one hour or less. For sessions lasting more than one hour, the rate is $55 per hour. Payment in cash or by check is accepted. At this time, I cannot accept paypal or credit card payments.
- Payment must be made at each session, unless a different arrangement has been mutually agreed upon.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, notice of cancellation must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment. Exceptions may be made for sickness or other unforeseeable event beyond your control. In the event of an unexcused late cancellation or no show, a fee of $25 will be assessed for the missed session.
- If you are late for an appointment, the appointment will still end at the scheduled time and you will be charged for the full appointment time.